Tuesday 25 January 2011

Backstreet Boys set to perform in Viet Nam


Backstreet Boys has confirmed two show in front of more than 55,000-people audience.The shows were confirmed by band on their official website.The band will play one show on March 7 at HCM City’s Military Zone and another show on March 26 at Hanoi’s My Dinh Stadium.

Backstreet Boys has confirmed that they will only play popular and famous songs including I Want It That Way, I’ll Never Break Your Heart and Straight Through My Heart.

After the completions of their two shows in Viet Nam, the band will be back to U.S and will join the tour with New Kids on the Block.

The Backstreet Boys are an American vocal group, formed in Orlando, Florida in 1993. The band originally consisted of A. J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, Nick Carter and Kevin Richardson.

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting. I am Vietnamese and I love them.. Sadly that I dont have any information about the tickets yet :(
    Could you please reply if you got any information?
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I found this quite useful.
    http://hanoigrapevine.com/2011/02/update-official-ticket-sale-to-backstreet-boys-concert-tour/
    Boook tickets now or good seats will soon go away!

    Best,

    ReplyDelete